Happy Friday! Just some quick posts to end the week. :)
- Aubrey and I celebrated TEN years of being married yesterday! You can read what we did here. ;)
- A beautiful wedding video. We didn't shoot video at our wedding but I kind of wish we had!
- New desk accessories in the shop including pencils that have some of my favourite sayings on them.
- I've been using essential oils more, especially when it comes to Oscar and when he has a bug. I've bookmarked this, which I keep going back to. He came home from school with a cold last week, and I kept him home for a morning to rest up (I think quiet and rest is a huge help) but I also gravitated towards the Peppermint oil - I put it on him every night and he had no trouble breathing during sleep. Do you use essential oils? Off to the library I go.
- These chandeliers. Oh my.
- I bought a light reflector to use for product photography and I LOVE it.
- OMG. Do you believe in Ghosts??
- I watch The Real Housewives series. Don't judge. Anyhow, for those like me that like a little trash TV - Have you seen the clip of The Real Housewives of Disney - Oldie but doesn't get old - seriously Kristen Wiig is awesome. And the Real Housewives of SNL? Love.
That is all! Have a great weekend!