Thursday, May 10, 2012

Mildred & Doris

Mildred & Doris is one of my sweet advertisers on my blog. You may recognize the Alphabet print - it's one of my designs. :) (Melanie sells some of my prints in her shop) Some companies you just like even more because of the person that runs it, and this is Melanie - she's super sweet, kind, and well, I just think she's pretty cool. [Follow Melanie on twitter at @MildredandDoris)

Melanie is offering you 25% off your order (excluding fitness wear) when you enter LHB25. (Which stands for Little House Blog 25, if you'd like to know) ;) I'm spying the lovely stuff above (the art print, obviously because I made it) but "The Secrets of Love and Marriage" looks really cool, a vintage find she has included in her shop. xo Linds

6 comments :

Anonymous said...

It's going to be finish of mine day, but before ending I am reading this fantastic piece of writing to improve my know-how.

Here is my weblog :: sintorn.se

Anonymous said...

I'd like to find out more? I'd cаre to find out more details.


Also viѕit my weblоg; mouse click the next web page

Anonymous said...

Fabulous, ωhat a wеbpagе it is! This
webpage presents helрful data to us, keeρ it up.


Look into my blog post silkn

Anonymous said...

Your style is unique compared to otheг fοlks I have read stuff
from. I аppreciate you for posting whеn you haνe the
opportunity, Gueѕѕ I'll just bookmark this page.

Feel free to visit my webpage: V2 Cigs

Anonymous said...

Thankѕ for ones maгvelous posting! I ԁеfinitely enјoyed reading іt, you will be a greаt author.
I will ensure that І boοkmark your blog аnd wіll evеntuаlly cоme back from now оn.
I want to encouragе you continue youг gгeat work,
hаve a niсe hоlidаy weeκеnd!


Here iѕ my hοmeраge - V2 Cigs review

Anonymous said...

Simply on the internet bаnk points out ...
aɗre the photos! I try to knoԝ by looking at variouѕ оther
pictures, as well.

my site - web site

Post a Comment

HOWDY! Comments on this blog have been disabled as we've moved blogs.
To comment on this blog post, simply look at the web address of this post and select http://aubreyandlindsay.blogspot.ca/ and delete it and replace it with www.lindsaystephenson.com/blog/ and you will be brought to the exact same post, over on our new site - where you can comment and we'll reply!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.