Thursday, October 25, 2012


Quickly popping in to share this .... Ikea gave our Kitchen renovation the seal of approval by dedicating an entire album to our renovation on their facebook page. Yay! If you're a new reader - check out my archives for helpful posts on the Ikea kitchen process.  Hopefully some of the posts will prove to be helpful. Anyhow, signing off for the rest of the week. Have a great weekend. xo

Ps., Love this photo above, and it seemed fitting to share it as it's one of our more popular Ikea projectsAt The Bay preview yesterday I met Samantha Pynn, who as you many of you know, inspired our Ikea bench.

4 comments :

Anonymous said...

Hey there just wanted to give you a quick heads up. The text in your post seem to be running off the screen in Opera.
I'm not sure if this is a formatting issue or something to do with browser compatibility but I figured I'd post
to let you know. The layout look great though! Hope
you get the issue solved soon. Kudos

My web site ... www.campusbug.com

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure exactly why but this weblog is loading very slow for me. Is anyone else having this issue or is it a issue on my end? I'll check back later and see if the problem still exists.


Feel free to surf to my webpage schoolofeverything.com

Anonymous said...

Iím not that much of a internet reader to be honest but your blogs really nice, keep it up!
I'll go ahead and bookmark your site to come back down the road. All the best

my web site :: vacation rentals in charleston sc

Anonymous said...

We stumbled over here from a different page and thought I might
check things out. I like what I see so now i
am following you. Look forward to looking at your web page for a
second time.

My blog - whirlpool appliance repair tucson az

Post a Comment

HOWDY! Comments on this blog have been disabled as we've moved blogs.
To comment on this blog post, simply look at the web address of this post and select http://aubreyandlindsay.blogspot.ca/ and delete it and replace it with www.lindsaystephenson.com/blog/ and you will be brought to the exact same post, over on our new site - where you can comment and we'll reply!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.