Friday, November 23, 2012

bits + pieces


A little roundup of what happened here this week. A little bit late but for me it's still fun to post. Numbers correlated to photos up until number 6.
  1. New ribbon is arriving into the studio. I'm obsessed.
  2. My front planters are done. Although I could add more to it, I'm happy with how it looks. 
  3. I'm seriously in love with Oscar's little white Christmas tree that sits in our Eat in Kitchen. We're finding new decorations daily to create. I love that it's just his tree. 
  4. Oscar and I unintentionally have matching jackets for the winter. They are both from the GAP. My jacket is from last year and I bought Oscar's online when they were having a 30% off sale. I seriously LOVE the hoods. 
  5. It's busy in the shop - Holiday shopping is in full swing. In the last two weeks I've had waves of exhaustion and the occasional sense of being overwhelmed. It's hard to complain about any of it because the bottom line is, it's all a great deal of fun. I love running my shop and me being busy means my little shop is busy.... and that is a good thing
  6. Oscar has been pretty sick this week with a cold. What's made it so much better is the fact that we have the Nose Frida. I can't stop recommending it. If you're a parent, I highly suggest this for your medicine cabinet. 
Anyhow, that's what our week was! Have a great weekend. xo Lindsay

Ps., I'm totally stealing the title of my post from  Blubird Vintage. I feel as thought "Bits + Pieces" just totally fits this style of roundup. 

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

Greаt goоԁs from you, man. Ι've understand your stuff previous to and you are just too wonderful. I actually like what you have acquired here, really like what you are stating and the way in which you say it. You make it enjoyable and you still care for to keep it sensible. I can't waіt to reаd far more fгom you.
This is really a wonderful websitе.http://soundcloud.
сom/user116594024/watch-the-mаn-with-the-iron
Also visit my website ... Watch The Man with the Iron Fists 2012

Anonymous said...

Нey! Someonе in my Myspаce grouр shared thіs site with us ѕo I came to tаke a
looκ. I'm definitely loving the information. I'm bοoκ-marking and will be twеeting thiѕ to my followeгs!
Superb blog аnd excellent ԁeѕіgn.
Movie Flight 2012 Watch it Online
Feel free to surf my page - Flight HD Free Streaming

Post a Comment

HOWDY! Comments on this blog have been disabled as we've moved blogs.
To comment on this blog post, simply look at the web address of this post and select http://aubreyandlindsay.blogspot.ca/ and delete it and replace it with www.lindsaystephenson.com/blog/ and you will be brought to the exact same post, over on our new site - where you can comment and we'll reply!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.