So much has happened over the last few weeks and I have yet to really write about much of it. I blame it on getting a monster cold that knocked me off my feet and being totally focused on work. So here is a roundup of the last weeks events...
- We celebrated Oscar's half birthday. Yes. We celebrate half birthdays. We love reasons to celebrate (and eat cake)
- Home Depot sent me some of their Martha Stewart holiday ornaments. I love the collection they sent because of the faux round pine cones.
- Aubrey finished the front hall tile!
- Thanks to Shoana for featuring my mini cotton bags + Free advent printable on Cityline last week. Sales of the little bags went crazy!
- We took Oscar to his first rock concert. Raffi!!!
- Oscar was star struck. Maybe I was a little too. It brought back a lot of memories from my childhood.
- I attended a Brother Printer event thanks to Yummy Mummy Club and Sarah Gunn. We were gifted a gorgeous printer. Because I have a huge monster printer of my own that I use for my shop, I gave the printer to my Mom - who had been saying for awhile that she needed a new printer. She was super excited. :)
- The lovely ladies, Sarah and Leigh-Anne have been so kind in supporting my little shop - Sarah used one of my stamps on Cityline and Leigh-Anne has a few cool projects that she's been working on for the show. Had a great time hanging out with them at the Brother event (picture no.7) even though I was McSneezy.
That I think brings me up to date on what has been going on in my life. :)