Wednesday, December 19, 2012

diy clay tags




I was inspired to do some crafting when I saw a roundup of clay tags by Stefanie at Brooking Limestone.  These are super easy and just involves Sculpey + a stamp.  My favourite tag is the bark one - the original bark stamp is via Live. Laugh. Rowe.  I decided to make circle bark tags like she did, but also did a rectangular one (shown above)





I used a straw to punch holes in the top of each tag. Some clay pieces I left without holes and made them into seals, like the one in the last photo. Simply hot glue gun onto a parcel!

Anyhow, this project is kind of last minute fun for the holidays. Enjoy!

xo Linds

Where to buy:
Star TagStar stamp via Penny Paper Co. 
P seal - I used a toy wooden block as a stamp
S Tag - Custom Initial Stamp via Penny Paper Co.
Bark Tag - I made my own, but you can buy a similar one off Amazon 
Twine: Red + Pink Twine via Penny Paper Co. 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think the аdmin of this site is gеnuinely woгking hard for hiѕ web page, since
here every datа is quality bаsed data.

Here іs my blog; emergency plumbers birmingham

Anonymous said...

Woah! I'm really loving the template/theme of this website. It's simple, yet effective.
A lot of times it's tough to get that "perfect balance" between superb usability and visual appearance. I must say you have done a awesome job with this. Also, the blog loads very fast for me on Firefox. Exceptional Blog!

my homepage: fruit machines for sale

Anonymous said...

I'm really enjoying the theme/design of your weblog. Do you ever run into any web browser compatibility issues? A handful of my blog visitors have complained about my site not working correctly in Explorer but looks great in Firefox. Do you have any recommendations to help fix this problem?

Also visit my blog post; birmingham colonic

Anonymous said...

Fіrst οf all I want to say wonderful blog!
ӏ haԁ а quick question that Ӏ'd like to ask if you don't mind.
I was intеrested to fіnd out hoω уou сenter
yourself and clear your thοughtѕ before writing.
І've had a hard time clearing my thoughts in getting my ideas out there. I do enjoy writing however it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes are usually wasted just trying to figure out how to begin. Any recommendations or tips? Cheers!

Visit my web page - http://hintermueller.at/wiki/tiki-index.php?p...gezaradeal

Anonymous said...

Hey! Quick question thаt's entirely off topic. Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly? My website looks weird when viewing from my iphone. I'm
trying to find а theme or рlugin that might be ablе to fіx this
issue. If you have any suggeѕtions, plеase shаrе.

Appгeciate іt!

Αlso νisit mу ωeb page simple wood projects

Post a Comment

I love comments. If you disagree with something I've said, or would like to add something thoughtful to the discussion, I'd love to hear it! Please refrain from rudeness. Points can be made in thoughtful, considerate ways.