Monday, December 17, 2012

wood toys




/  1  /  2  /  3  /  4  /  5  

I adore wood toys - They give off a warmth and feeling that packaged toys from the toy store just can't seem to replicate. I especially love wood toys around Christmas - it makes me think of Santa and his workshop of elves. Because my heart skips a beat when I see beautiful wood toys I decided to do a roundup of some of my favourite from Etsy. Should you be looking for the perfect baby gift, something that will surely be a keepsake - perhaps the above may inspire you.

Ps., Food is my next favourite gift!
P.Ps., I'm considering buying #1 for myself as I'm slightly obsessed with how cute it is.

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

Hi there, I enjoy reading through your article post.
I wanted to write a little comment to support you.

Feel free to surf to my website ... aluminios

Anonymous said...

Definitely believe that which you said. Your favorite reason appeared to
be on the net the easiest thing to be aware of. I say to
you, I definitely get irked while people think about worries that they just don't know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top and also defined out the whole thing without having side effect , people could take a signal. Will probably be back to get more. Thanks

Here is my blog: Tablon De Anuncios

Post a Comment

HOWDY! Comments on this blog have been disabled as we've moved blogs.
To comment on this blog post, simply look at the web address of this post and select http://aubreyandlindsay.blogspot.ca/ and delete it and replace it with www.lindsaystephenson.com/blog/ and you will be brought to the exact same post, over on our new site - where you can comment and we'll reply!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.