Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Home from New York


I'm back from New York - it was amazing. We visited with friends, shopped the gift show, did some sight seeing, saw a Broadway play. We packed a lot into a short period of time. The weather was perfect - even the occasional rainfall seemed beautiful. I just flew in this afternoon, and I am playing catch up with some work and obviously cuddling Oscar a lot so I'll post about the gift show, sight seeing and just some touristy stuff maybe tomorrow. Or maybe just next week. Anyways, I'm glad to be home - but I think I've caught the travel bug now. ;) xo Linds

Ps. The above photo was shot while in a cab on the first day. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. If you disagree with something I've said, or would like to add something thoughtful to the discussion, I'd love to hear it! Please refrain from rudeness. Points can be made in thoughtful, considerate ways.