Thursday, March 7, 2013

bathroom planning, sheds, firepits


Aubrey, Oscar and I made a little trip to Lowes last week to go look at bathtubs. While I entertained Oscar, Aubrey a chance to research the bath tub sizes and talk with some staff members on our options for the tub. I *think* we've found a tub. My only requests were no jets, clean lines and preferably a drop in tub. Also, I'm not a fan of the "peanut" shape, like the third tub in the bottom right hand corner .... I'm a fan of keeping it simple.

As you can see I wandered off from bathtub shopping and started thinking of Spring. I spotted some outdoor firepits that have been on my want list for awhile. We've never gotten one as I have always been confused about our bylaws in our city as to whether we actually can have one. But I *think* we can, so that may be an addition one day.

Also, we looked at sheds as we've realized we really need more storage space. I'm in love with the shed in the upper right hand corner and the price was reasonable. We've been looking into shed companies vs. the Big Box store route and so far the big box store pricing is a lot more economical which I've found a bit surprising.

Anyhow, that was my super exciting trip to the Big box store. Baby steps with the washroom but things will speed up rather quickly I'm sure.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, superb weblog foгmat! How lengthy have yοu been blogging for?

you made blοggіng glаnсe еasy.

The total look оf your site is magnificent, as smartly
as the content materіal!

Also νisit my page: Megasuert.Com
My website: meg

Anonymous said...

Can I simply say what a comfort to uncover somebody who actually understands what
they're talking about on the net. You certainly understand how to bring a problem to light and make it important. More people ought to read this and understand this side of the story. I was surprised that you are not more popular given that you most certainly possess the gift.

Feel free to surf to my weblog: diets that work
my page: diets that work for women

Anonymous said...

Oregano is a perennіal herb ωhіch means it will come
bacκ yeaг after year, and can get out οf control if
not ρrоperly сontained. There are plentу of eleсtric oνens thаt will still κnock your soсks off.
I'm sure you'll find our reviews to be honest аnd accurate.


Ηeгe is my blog pоst - pizza stone
my web site > pizza pan applications

Anonymous said...

Hello just wanted to give you a quick heads up. The words in your content seem to be running off the screen in Chrome.
I'm not sure if this is a format issue or something to do with web browser compatibility but I thought I'd post to let you know.
The layout look great though! Hope you get the issue resolved soon.

Thanks

Look at my homepage :: Saffron X Supplement

Anonymous said...

each time i used to read smaller content which also clear their
motive, and that is also happening with this article which I am reading now.



Also visit my website :: be your own boss

Anonymous said...

Can you tell us more about this? I'd care to find out some additional information.

Here is my blog - raspberry ketones

Anonymous said...

Hello there, I do think your blog could be having browser compatibility issues.
Whenever I take a look at your blog in Safari, it looks fine however, when opening in Internet
Explorer, it has some overlapping issues. I merely wanted to give you a quick heads up!
Other than that, fantastic blog!

Here is my web site; male enhancement

Anonymous said...

An impressive share! I've just forwarded this onto a friend who was conducting a little homework on this. And he actually bought me dinner due to the fact that I discovered it for him... lol. So allow me to reword this.... Thanks for the meal!! But yeah, thanks for spending time to talk about this topic here on your web page.

Also visit my web blog ... Grow XL

Anonymous said...

Today, while I was at work, my sister stole my iPad and tested to see if it can survive a forty foot drop, just
so she can be a youtube sensation. My apple ipad is now broken and she has 83
views. I know this is totally off topic but I had to share it with someone!



my webpage http://hugegenicfacts.com

Anonymous said...

This step is straightforward, and you have one built as per your choice.
The earth just below the ground level is always at the same time.
Preparing the SurfaceIf the existing fireplace and connected to a
nearby electric outlet. It is very easy toswitch from images to watch any
program on it. Many businesses consentrate on certain jobs just as
re-designing ethanol 95% msds selected areas of your house.


Also visit my web site http://encipecom.metodista.br/mediawiki/index.php?title=A_Further_Analysis_Of_Quick_Products_For_Ethanol_Fireplace_Cincinnati

Post a Comment