Thursday, March 21, 2013

bits + pieces


Another "iphone" post for my blog. Again, this is howI feel my week has been - random. I feel like we're all over the place trying to fit everything in that we need to do. Anyhow, here are some things worth sharing to end the week. xo
  • My friend Jenny has a super cute Easter post on her blog. She just has an all around sweet blog.
  • Saw this on my friend Steph's wall. Are you a social farter? 
  • Thinking about balance bikes for Oscar. How cool is this one? 
  • You have a chance to win a custom stamp over on Shannon's blog!
  • Aubrey and I went to a birthday party for friends at Big House Pizza on the Danforth and I had a bite of the "Sir John A. MacDonald" pizza and it tastes like a Big Mac. They deliver. Order. I assure you it's good. 
  • We're thinking of going with a pre made vanity for our washroom reno and hacking it so Aub and I browsed vanities at Lowes. More on that later. Can you tell I'm dragging my feet with this reno?
  • The photo in the bottom right just makes me smile. Oscar and I went for a date - we went swimming at the sports club and shared an ice cream in the restaurant. Actually, he ate the ice cream and occasionally offered me a bite. And we played cars. :)
That's it! I'm off for an afternoon tea (not high tea as some refer to it) at the Windsor Arms hotel with some lovely ladies on Saturday to celebrate my sister's birthday. Have you been for an afternoon tea before? If not, I highly recommend endulging one day. ;) Anyhow, I hope you have a nice weekend. xo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Going on a holiday cruise or for a great day at the beach, women beach accessories enhance their visit.
About the time I woke him up it dawned on me that he was having an allergic reaction to the medication.
Our six year old was there too and instead of telling daddy Gerrin was climbing on the cabin roof she was helping him get up there my
husband found out.

Here is my blog: Water shoes
Also see my web page > water shoes

Anonymous said...

Hello there! I know this is kinda off topic however I'd figured I'd
ask. Would you be interested in exchanging links or maybe guest authoring a
blog article or vice-versa? My website covers a lot of the same
subjects as yours and I think we could greatly
benefit from each other. If you're interested feel free to shoot me an email. I look forward to hearing from you! Great blog by the way!

Here is my homepage - rioradar.com

Post a Comment

I love comments. If you disagree with something I've said, or would like to add something thoughtful to the discussion, I'd love to hear it! Please refrain from rudeness. Points can be made in thoughtful, considerate ways.