Wednesday, March 20, 2013

my life via my phone....


It's one of those weeks where I feel the above best describes what is going on over here. A mishmash of everything. Anyways, here is what I captured on my phone over the last 7 days. Ps., a little one, who will go un-named dropped my iphone and the back of it smashed. So I *may* be getting a iPhone 5 that I've been itching for. I find it hard to upgrade phones when my current one still works - So the phone smashing was perhaps a blessing in disguise. ;)

[1] I launched a new collection in my shop of products with clouds that feels very pretty spring like. This was a shot of me bringing my Mom samples - she's my product tester. (She also got a note pad that is super cute)

[2] I have embraced the wall of cork board in my office that I had previously debated taking down and it's actually proving to be helpful as I tack up inspiration for my Summer collection as well as bathroom reno inspiration pictures.

[3] I'm trying to get back into sketching. Oscar usually makes an appearance in sketches.

[4] I'm in love with the used bookstore in our neighbourhood. Although I order a lot from online I'm trying to  remind myself to go into our local store to browse. It's pretty special. Anyhow, our store was having a 50% off kids book sale so I stocked up on books for the cottage.

[5] Blinds from Tonic are up, reveal coming soon!

[6] Oscar has dropped his nap but occasionally he'll pass out in my bed.

[7] My family's sense of humour. (Ps., his name is Andrew.)

[8]
Still loving these blocks (and be sure to enter for your own).

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello it's me, I am also visiting this site daily, this site is in fact good and the visitors are actually sharing nice thoughts.

My blog post - verizon iphone 5 features

Anonymous said...

Hmm is anyone else having problems with the pictures on this
blog loading? I'm trying to find out if its a problem on my end or if it's the blog.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Feel free to visit my website - flash memory drive definition

Anonymous said...

Djelloul: The Mafia has been portrayed in many ways in books and movies, and I don't have a quarrel with these portrayals, because the Mafia is a work of many facets. Purchasing used press will also save you considerable amount of money. Today, Most of newspapers are offering their online editions. Generally Tuyetkegel Blognic could be consisted of any types such as social, economic, political, art, cultural, terrorism, suicides, religious, health, technology, science, business, marketing, and disaster news. A Christian newspaperis also associated with various charitable institutions and churches and organizes fund raising events to help and aid such institutions.

Stop by my web blog ... click here

Anonymous said...

The Regional Animal Hospital in Yorba Linda is well equipped to handle the emergencies.

This is where a program like Yeast Infection No More can help.

Her book doesn't just give a temporary quick fix, but provides all the information necessary for understanding, combating and ultimately curing yeast infection. And so those who are suffering from high blood pressure should be careful not to have such health problem for long and unchecked. She was not the type to accept poverty and illiteracy without protest.

my webpage :: nondrinkable

Anonymous said...

It is said that the celebrations will greatly add to Egypt
flights from other African countries as well as western
countries with dense Christian population. The particular classy aspect along with self-assurance which Hermes Birkins purses supply most women position these individuals the most sough immediately after manufacturers
for most girls getting databases. This is also
probably one of the easiest forms of advertising,
with only an advert designed for a specific box needing
to be created. Assuming there is a God and assuming that the Bible
is God's word and an historical record of His activities (and you won't hear anything to the contrary in
church and from other formal Christian religious organisations) then the
standard hype you hear, the standard image projected
of God (and son) tends to be 'warm and fuzzy'. Decorated coffins
became still more important in the First Intermediate Period
(2181 2055 BC), when many tombs contained little mural decoration.


My blog post :: egyptian newspapers

Anonymous said...

It's remarkable for me to have a site, which is beneficial for my know-how. thanks admin

My web site :: Voucher for Dominos pizza

Post a Comment

I love comments. If you disagree with something I've said, or would like to add something thoughtful to the discussion, I'd love to hear it! Please refrain from rudeness. Points can be made in thoughtful, considerate ways.