Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Printing on Kraft Bags





I came across this post on Cottage Hill where printed on some Kraft Bags. I fell head over heels in love for the Elephant bag that she made. I thought I would recreate the project using the free image that she had used as a potential loot bag for Oscar's own birthday party but I also wanted to photograph it to show as an example for others as how they can get creative with the bags.

It was so addictive to print these bags that I printed up some other bags using stamp designs I've made for customers to show how a stamp (or clipart) would work. Anyhow, this post is nothing more than to show you some shots I took today - Hopefully it may inspire you for some loot bag projects or just fun lunch bags. Cheers to Cottage Hill for the grand idea and to The Graphics Fairy for the free images for personal projects.

Kraft bags available here

*Ps., My shop is closed for the next two weeks because of the upcoming bathroom reno. Eeek!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Saved as a favorite, I love your site!

My webpage Registry Cleaner

Anonymous said...

Great weblog right here! Additionally your web
site rather a lot up very fast! What host are you
the usage of? Can I am getting your associate link to your host?
I want my site loaded up as quickly as yours lol

my homepage :: golden labrador retriever puppies

Anonymous said...

Hi! I could have sworn I've visited your blog before but after going through a few of the posts I realized it's new to me.
Anyhow, I'm certainly happy I stumbled upon it and I'll be
book-marking it and checking back often!

Check out my webpage; get akc golden retriever dogs material

Anonymous said...

Also, you want to make sure that if you are
going to attempt some diy home improvement, that you do take
your time so that you do not mess up the project in order to keep your budget in line.
The best thing to remember about exploring the options for a new home is that you are not alone.
It doesn't matter if you have a very formal living room or it is a casual area, there are many
easy things in the way of home improvement that you can do to spruce up
your living room.

Feel free to visit my web-site handyman repair services

Anonymous said...

Hi mates, how is all, and what you wish for to say concerning this
piece of writing, in my view its actually remarkable in favor of me.



Also visit my site rp gratuit

Anonymous said...

TҺanкs for your personal marvelоus posting!
I quite enjoyed readіոg it, youu happen to be a great author.

I will be ѕure to bookmark yoսr blog and will eventually come back at some point.
I wɑnt to encouragе that you coոtinue your gгeat work, have ɑ nice daу!


Haave а look at my website :: voyance par telephone

Post a Comment

I love comments. If you disagree with something I've said, or would like to add something thoughtful to the discussion, I'd love to hear it! Please refrain from rudeness. Points can be made in thoughtful, considerate ways.