Thursday, May 2, 2013

bathroom reno pictures



Sorry for the quiet. With the exception of checking work e-mails once a day to make sure I can help customers, I'm not drawn to the computer very much while living with my family. There is less of a feeling of the need to work while here and it feels slightly like a little vacation. I know the feeling isn't mutual for Aubrey - as he's in the thick of the renovation.

I've yet to see the progress of the reno in person, but get photos sent to me via e-mail. The boys got the new tub in place (top photo) and bumped out the bathroom wall to create a nook for the new vanity - giving us more floor space in our very tiny washroom. Tomorrow the drywall guys come and things start being put back together. We're a long way away from completion but perhaps inching closer to when it won't be super dirty and Oscar and I can move home.

Anyhow, I do love some good photos of rooms that are torn down to the studs. :)

8 comments :

Anonymous said...

I could not refrain from commenting. Exceptionally well written!


Feel free to visit my blog :: Cheap Jerseys

Anonymous said...

Men who rest around are observed as "players" and this is considered positively quantity men.
Women who sleep about are seen as "sluts". It seems
type of unfair, and seems like a double regular.


my webpage; Western Guys

Anonymous said...

This paragraph offers clear idea in support of the new viewers of blogging,
that actually how to do blogging.

my web site: Green Coffee Supplement

Anonymous said...

Poker is an online game of ѕkill anԁ success thiѕ
ρaгticular hаs introduced
in many players into іts folԁ also among the
beѕt methods оf сreating the thіng
inԁicated famous is by commеncing poker blogs the thing
indicated stocks іnformation regaгding the game.
Kenny Rogers ωas right on the money when he sаid 'You never count your money when you're ѕittіng at thе tablе.
The last thing you wаnt tо do is start plaуing
onlinе poker Australia withοut any knowledgе whatsoеver about the site you've joined.

my web site - bonus-code-poker.info

Anonymous said...

Thanks a bunch for sharing this with all of us
you really recognise what you are speaking approximately!
Bookmarked. Kindly also visit my website =). We may have a link change agreement between us

my site :: clicking here

Anonymous said...

The company said on its website that this
is just the beginning of a new era in the TV and Web Industry.

I am one of those night owl gamers that plays
in the evening, and don't like too much lighting around me. There are twelve programmable G-Keys on the left side of the keyboard.

Also visit my weblog fsi.com.kh

Anonymous said...

The company said on its website that this is just the beginning of a new era
in the TV and Web Industry. G500s Laser Gaming Mouse packs
a gaming grade laser for precise cursor control on a wide variety of surfaces and a hyper-fast
dual-mode scroll wheel. This trackball is perfect for people who are short on space and have a
small work area.

Have a look at my website - go back

Anonymous said...

Better you connect another mouse with your computer. Features a
six-hour rechargeable battery and eight custom-tuned drivers.
Remember, no matter what things you do, make your audiences concentrate on the most important part of
your tutorial video, if only for a minute.

Feel free to surf to my web site :: www.bo-koi-kareda.com

Post a Comment