Friday, June 14, 2013

Win a Year Subscription to Netflix....

Did you ever get into Arrested Development back in the day? Aubrey and I were hooked and I was so bummed when it ended. I thought the writing was brilliant, had an crush on Jason Bateman, and obviously now can see the need for a banana popsicle stand. And Buster. Oh. Buster.  It was also a show we liked to watch together, which sometimes isn't easy to find. So you can understand that I may have freaked out a little awhile ago when I heard that it was coming back on Netflix and they were streaming them all-at-once. It actually got me to look at Netflix as something that we should subscribe to but haven't had an opportunity to subscribe.

My obsession with that show aside, fast forward to this week and Netflix sent me an e-mail suggesting that a subscription to their service would make an awesome Father's Day gift. I actually agreed - Although I'm not big on substantial gifts for Father's day or Mother's Day I do think something like this - that the whole family could enjoy would make a pretty awesome exception. As part of this e-mail,  Netflix offered me a subscription to give to the man of our house, as an early Father's Day gift. Yay! So this is maybe a heads up that blogging will be hikacked for awhile as I get on my comfy pants, a bag of chips and watch 10 hours of Arrested Development in a row. Of course Aubrey will get a chance to watch too....

Want to join me in some much needed couch time watching movies all night? Of course you do. Netflix has offered a year subscription to one of you. The value is $200. Yipppeee! This is open to my Canadian readers and read below on how to enter.


How to enter: Leave a comment letting me know what show/movie you'd like to watch first if you won Netflix for a year. (See their collection of shows here)  Contest closes Wednesday, June 19th. Winner will be notified by e-mail. If no reply for 7 days, a new winner will be drawn. Open to Canadian residents only. Good luck!

*I was given a subscription to Netflix to try as well as a years subscription to give away to one of my readers. No further compensation was provided. 
CONTEST CLOSED! Thanks for entering. Winner will be drawn soon and updated on this post.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

naturally like your web site however you have to take a look at the spelling on several of your posts.
Several of them are rife with spelling issues and I to find it very troublesome to inform the truth however
I'll certainly come again again.

My weblog voyance par telephone

Anonymous said...

Broadcast satellite "in the Star on the 9th,"
was successfully launched in June last year, it can be said is a milestone in the field of live satellite
event. Regular workshops ensure that the staff at PVM Radio subdivision is not only up to date with the latest
technological innovations, but also ensures that the customers from diverse backgrounds are offered the best possible services to suit their tastes.
These channels offer a variety of genres for the user.


Feel free to surf to my site radio philips biedronka

Anonymous said...

I usually do not drop a ton of comments, but i did a few searching and
wound up here "Win a Year Subscription to Netflix....".
And I do have 2 questions for you if you usually do not mind.
Is it only me or does it look like a few of the
remarks come across as if they are written by brain dead individuals?

:-P And, if you are writing on other online social sites, I'd like to keep up with everything fresh you have to post. Would you list of all of all your shared sites like your Facebook page, twitter feed, or linkedin profile?

Stop by my page :: voyance

Anonymous said...

excellent points altogether, you just won a logo new reader.
What could you recommend in regards to your put up that you just made some
days ago? Any positive?

My web-site; voyance gratuite

Anonymous said...

For most up-to-date news you have to go to see web and
on the web I found this website as a most excellent web page for most recent updates.



my homepage :: Continue Reading

Anonymous said...

00 for only four months, which makes it tempting and easy for the Car Insurance California holder.
Motor vehicle registrations, a key metric for the
available pool of insured vehicles, have been flat for several
years with technology that collects data from individual drivers.
Each year, thousands of people continue to use an
insurance company, partly through loyalty and partly because
changing provider seems to be a lower demand on car
insurance.

My web blog; auto insurance ()

Anonymous said...

The fishfinder approximates where the fish are by measuring the amount of time between when the beam
was sent out and when it registered the hit. Spinning - Trout are aggressive and definitely will strike
and eat smaller fish. Yet sometimes a net is better to
use because it usually doesn't harm the fish and will most likely be easier for you to prepare the fish for later.

my weblog :: Http://chitte.rs/cristineb

Anonymous said...

It bears mentioning that there are also games and simulations available
to those wanting to learn to trade stock index futures.
Aside from the obvious difficulties of pitching so brilliantly
in such a high pressure situation, Larsen's feat is even more impressive when one considers that the Dodgers had four future Hall of Famers in their lineup: Duke Snider, Jackie Robinson, Roy Campanella and Pee Wee Reese. If you want to be able to hit the ball further and harder, you should keep in mind to keep your grip on the bat loose, your swing should begin with your legs and hips, and finally, you must always follow your bat through.

Also visit my web page - queen mary

Anonymous said...

І thіnk thаt is one of thе
mоst significant info for me. And i'm happy studying your article. However wanna commentary on few common issues, The site taste is ideal, the articles is truly great : D. Good activity, cheers

Here is my page BauchmuskelüBungen

Anonymous said...

If you wish for to obtain much from this piece of writing then
you have to apply these strategies to your won website.

Feel free to visit my web site ... New Business

Anonymous said...

I've learn some good stuff here. Definitely value bookmarking for revisiting. I wonder how a lot attempt you place to create this sort of magnificent informative site.

my homepage: ,

Anonymous said...

Fabulous, what a website it is! This website presents useful facts
to us, keep it up.

my page Nike Air Max Wright

Anonymous said...

Though the levels look really simple, they are actually quite challenging.
The player who spins the coin is referred to as the spinner.
Moreover, there you could also play Scrabble in the internet, TV game shows or game consoles.


Here is my blog: spielespielen24.de ::
::

Anonymous said...

Hey outstanding website! Does running a blog like this
take a massive amount work? I've virtually no knowledge of coding but I had been hoping to start my own blog in the near future. Anyway, should you have any recommendations or techniques for new blog owners please share. I understand this is off topic nevertheless I simply had to ask. Thank you!

Here is my web-site - voyance par telephone (http://www.irisvoyance.com)

Post a Comment

I love comments. If you disagree with something I've said, or would like to add something thoughtful to the discussion, I'd love to hear it! Please refrain from rudeness. Points can be made in thoughtful, considerate ways.