I was going to do this bits & pieces post last Friday but the Netflix giveaway took priority.... so here are a few things that have been worth blogging about but never got their own post. ;)
- I joined 2013 and made up a Facebook page for my blog. I thought it would be a good spot to post all of the pictures that don't make it to here. I'd love a "Like"! ;)
- I picked up this awesome Nate Berkus rug for the basement at Target last week. (I can't order rugs online - it's one of those purchases I need to see in a room before committing.) The price was awesome, so I don't worry about drinks or food spilling ....
- I was included in SavvyMom's list of the Top 75 Mom Blogs. Get. Out. Holla.
- Jenny picked up one of my pieces of art at HomeSense and used it in her son's room!
- Style at Home Magazine listed my custom stamps as #1 in their top ten list of Wedding projects.
- Speaking of Weddings, see how Krista used one of my stamps for her gorgeous wedding....