Happy Friday! Tomorrow is the big day - my little brother is getting married to the sweetest girl who I am so excited to call a sister (we'll scratch the in-law part because that's just nonsense). ;-) I can't wait to share pictures next week and some of the DIY projects we did. Anyhow, here are some wedding inspired things that didn't get blogged about this week.
- Krista got married and her wedding photos are on Style Me Pretty! I was honoured to do her "For Like Ever" stamp that she used for her favours. Seriously check out her photos - she looks gorgeous and the wedding is beautiful!
- I looooove this wedding guest book idea
- Although these were done for a wedding, I think you could do these for a ton of different events.
- I've been saving a lot of wedding stuff on Etsy over the last year. I would have loved to have had these for our tables at our wedding.
- Our 10 year wedding anniversary (yikes! ten years!) is a year away and I'm thinking we should travel (which requires saving and pre-planning). Did anyone do anything big for a major anniversary?
Have a great weekend! I may be sharing some sneak peeks of the wedding over on Instagram over the weekend. ;)