Friday, September 6, 2013

bits + pieces / wedding eddition


Happy Friday! Tomorrow is the big day - my little brother is getting married to the sweetest girl who I am so excited to call a sister (we'll scratch the in-law part because that's just nonsense). ;-) I can't wait to share pictures next week and some of the DIY projects we did. Anyhow, here are some wedding inspired things that didn't get blogged about this week.

Have a great weekend! I may be sharing some sneak peeks of the wedding over on Instagram over the weekend. ;)

Photograph of the favour by Beth & Ty In Love

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. If you disagree with something I've said, or would like to add something thoughtful to the discussion, I'd love to hear it! Please refrain from rudeness. Points can be made in thoughtful, considerate ways.