Friday, September 13, 2013

Dollar Store iPad Stand



All Summer I was on the lookout for a great stand for my iPad.  I spotted a number of gorgeous ipad stands Etsy but I didn't really want to invest in a fancy at this time seeing as I knew a certain three year old was likely going to be carrying/banging it around. Last week I was at the dollar store and spotted an art easel that was $1.50 and I did a little jig.





It was the perfect, and I mean perfect, solution. I bought a few and brought them home and ta-da!! An ipad stand for under $2.00. One sits in the kitchen so I can prop up the iPad if looking for a recipe or, to play some music. And I can now watch Orange is the New Black comfortably in bed. :) So grab one (or two) of them the next time you're at the Dollar store. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. If you disagree with something I've said, or would like to add something thoughtful to the discussion, I'd love to hear it! Please refrain from rudeness. Points can be made in thoughtful, considerate ways.