I'm signing off for the week. Tonight I'm setting up for the gift show and as a result my house looks a bomb went off in it - I have a ridiculous amount of product waiting to be packed up into my little car. So because it's a crazy house over here I'm skipping ahead a few days for my bits + pieces post. Hold on, there are a lot of bullets. But some are pretty darn hilarious.
- Go ahead. Be that Mom. (Seems fitting to post this after the week we've had)
- I designed a new print after a quote that my Dad used to say to me. It's true. It's a trap. (It will be in the shop next week)
- Oscar's Nursery was featured over on Disney Baby. Thank you!
- My Etsy shop is back open for the Holidays (Just a few ready to ship items)
- I discovered a new Canadian artist I love - Anna Clarey. I found her work while dining at the Beacher Cafe with Aubrey on Tuesday. I'm putting one of her pieces on my wish list for when we have disposable income to spend on art. :) *As in, when Oscar is 35.
- I picked up this jacket from Target and it is ridiculously gorgeous.
- Also in Target news - Have you seen Target's Christmas decoration collection? It's totally amazeballs. But I'm a bit obsessed with Vintage decorations. So to see the collection made me giddy.
- Debra has a giveaway for a gorgeous book